How do I find the most relevant jobs?
For you to get the best search results and best job alerts, you need to set up your search criteria by using the filters, JobTracker, and saved searches. It is recommended that you set up your email notifications to your desired frequency of job alerts, so you are always up to date with the newest job postings.
You can filter by:
- Source – whether a job comes from a job board, company, headhunter, or other (applicant tracking device)
- Location – you can specify a location for your job search by entering a location (zip code, city, state, province, or country) in the location field at the top of your screen.
- Functional area – here it is possible to define the branches you want to explore in the different industries.
- Headhunters – it is also possible to distinguish jobs offered by our database of headhunters. This feature, however, is only available for Premium Members.
- Desired salary – this tool allows you to filter your salary expectations. However, it is only an estimate of the earning potential in your field based on market data.
- Career level – you can filter your job search by specific level(s) of experience.
Please note that you can edit all this search criteria in the left-hand side of the page.
Also, to ensure that you receive the most relevant jobs is to make sure that you set up your job alerts and saved searches accurately. Learn how to do this by reading our article: “How do I save a job search?”
Haben Sie Fragen? Anfrage einreichen