How should I use "Filters"?
When searching for jobs on JobLeads, you can filter and sort your job search results to narrow down your results.
Use the following filters on the “Job search results” page to refine your results:
- Location – you can specify a location for your job search by entering a location (zip code, city, state, province, or country) in the location field at the top of your screen.
- Functional area – here it is possible to define the branches you want to explore in the different industries.
- Headhunters – it is also possible to distinguish jobs offered by our database of headhunters. This feature, however, is only available for Premium Members.
- Desired salary – this tool allows you to filter your salary expectations. However, it is only an estimate of the earning potential in your field based on market data.
- Career level – you can filter your job search by specific level(s) of experience.
Would you like to save your search? Learn how to do this by reading our article: “How do I save a job search?”
Please note: Premium members have full access to the filter functions of the portal. Basic Membership grants access to all filters but on a limited basis.
Need further assistance? JobLeads’ excellent Customer Service team is happy to help you. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.