How do I cancel my Premium Membership?
The termination of your contract is only effective in writing (e.g., letter, fax, or email) and needs to be executed within the notice period stated in the terms and conditions of your contract. You can find the information regarding your notice period in the “My Account” section.
Please note that the following notice periods for each given JobLeads Premium subscription are:
- 14-day Trial Membership: 1 day's Notice Period
- 3-Month Trial Membership: 1 day's Notice Period
- 1-Month Subscription: 14 days’ Notice Period
- 3-Month Subscription: 28 days’ Notice Period
- 6-Month Subscription: 42 days’ Notice Period
- 12-Month Subscription: 56 days’ Notice Period
Once requested, you will no longer be charged and your Premium Membership will not be renewed. Your account will be downgraded to our Basic Membership plan at the end of your current paid subscription period.
To cancel your Premium Membership, please contact JobLeads by submitting a request via the contact form found below.
As soon as we receive your cancellation, you will receive a confirmation email from us within 2–3 days.
Have more questions? Submit a request