How do I save a job search?
You can save a job search in order to receive email notifications. This can be done by:
- Starting a job search by entering a keyword and location in the search box
- Refining your search by using filters
- Selecting “Save search” on the “Job search results” page
- Naming the search based on search parameters (this will help with managing the saved searches)
- Selecting the frequency of emails based on the saved search you want to receive
- Clicking “Save search”
Need further assistance? JobLeads’ excellent Customer Service team is happy to help you. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Have more questions? Submit a request